Let me take you on a voyage down the magical Amazon river. Sitting in front of your cabin, flowing down the jungle stream, watching the wilderness full of plant and animal life passing… With your senses heightened, you soon notice the stars shining like you have never seen before, reflected in that beautiful stream. You let yourself flow into the unknown heart of the Jungle. You trust that this river will guide you to an ancient place where sacred ceremonies have been practiced for ages, far from the eyes of the world.
Unwind to the sensations – the smell of the fresh warm air, the feel of the smooth breeze, the sound of the birds singing their songs. You watch the clouds pass by and taste the sweet fruit of these exotic trees. You deeply relax and let yourself go with the flow of the River…
Then the moment of realization. You are not alone here, you are surrounded by fellow travellers and kindred spirits. You open yourself up to conversations and share your experience. We are all on this adventure together. It may happen that you realize in this moment on this river that the person sitting and talking next to you could be here for the same reason as you. You connect.
Are you ready to give yourself the opportunity to experience the inner and outer spaces that the shamans explore?
In our Jungle Camp, I will use the power from fresh Sapo and Nunu to clean your physical body and your mind. This will make you more receptive for the Ayahuasca medicine.
When you join my Transformational Tour you are choosing a journey to knowing yourself and secrets beyond.
I prefer having people on this tour with previous knowledge of Ayahuasca or psychedelic experiences.
Iquitos International Airport, Peru
1 day after arriving in Iquitos
My Tour will be a challenging and rewarding experience.
We are not going into a retreat in the suburbs of iquitos – we are going to the pure center of the Peruvian Amazon. We will live in Jungle huts with mosquito protection. If you prefer sleeping outside in a mosquito protected hammock we are happy to arrange it.
There will be no electricity and your cellphone won’t work. We will be off the grid. All food is cooked by our host family on the jungle stove. It is traditional jungle food – basic and delicious, with chicken, fish, and plenty of fruits and vegetables from the local area.
– Arrival at iquitos airport with pickup by me or my assistant
– check in to your hotel
– Visit to the “Museo de Culturas Indigenas Amazonicas”
– Around Noon we will go to the port of Iquitos and board our riverboat
– Check You into your cabin
– We overnight on the boat where we will enjoy a magic mushroom ceremony
– Arrival Jenaro Herrera & Breakfest in the morning
– Continue on smaller riverboats to our Jungle Camp
– Lunch at the Camp
– Learn to catch a sapo frog in the jungle at night
– We teach how the sapo medicine is safely collected from the frog
– Sapo and Nunu Ceremony
– Breakfast then fasting during the day
– 1. Ayahuasca Ceremony
– Fruit Buffet
Reflextion Day with activities
– Swimming in a safe Jungle lake where pink dolphins live
– Optional Sapo and Nunu Session
– Breakfest then no more food only water fasting
– 2. Ayahuasca Ceremony
– Fruit Buffet
Reflextion Day with optional activities
– Sightseeing boat tour to see wild jungle animals, take your camera
– The San Pedro Option will start in the morning and will will last about 12 hours.
– Another Ayhauasca Ceremony. Breakfeast in the morning and fasting during the day.
– boarding small boats and riding back to Jenaro Herrera
– explore the jungle village of Jenaro Herrera for a a couple of hours
– boarding the Riverboat back to iquitos in the afternoon
– Arrival in Iquitos
– After a Farewell Brunch we take You back to the airport